Monday, June 30, 2008

What brought me to begin blogging.

Welcome!

Well, here I am, one more person who at one point stated she did not have time for blogging! Ah well sometimes I think we need to eat our words in order to become humbled.

I am starting this blog specifically to keep in touch with my friends through my past-time of stamping, which my daughter, Nicole, got me started in. I recently attended a picnic with PTI co-0wner, Nichole Heady, and met so many great ladies that had their own blog page, I just had to climb on board to keep in touch!

That's it for now. I will try to meander around and figure out how to post pics and stuff at a later date.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Chris said...

yeah, i fought this one too, but here i am blogging and loving every minute of it!! i will put your blog on my list...